The new version of MarsEdit inspired me to finally move my blog to smartgo.blog, hosted at WordPress. Having the blog tightly integrated with smartgo.com had some benefits, but it made writing blog posts somewhat inconvenient. (To add a blog post I had to write some C++ code that then generated the blog post. Not perfect.)
The design will change, but the content is here: all 71 posts have been moved. Some greatest hits:
- AlphaGo Don’t Care: Comparing AlphaGo to the honey badger after Lee Sedol’s second game.
- Go Book Library with iPad Air: How to amortize your iPad by buying Go books.
- My Path to Swift: Programming languages I’ve used, and why I’m switching to Swift.
Some evergreen posts:
- Learn Go Now: Some resources for learning Go.
- Minutes for Go: How to use SmartGo Kifu to study Go in your spare moments.
- Monte Carlo Tree Search: An explainer for computer Go (before AlphaGo).
- Summer Reading: Go books to read to improve your game.
- Underappreciated Go Books: Go books that deserve more readers.
- Endgame Books: Why you should study the endgame.