SmartGo Kifu 3.1.1 adds a long-requested feature: Navigating the move tree using a Bluetooth keyboard. With Apple adding support for UIKeyCommand in iOS 7, I can finally implement that feature in a clean way.
The following keyboard commands are currently implemented (iOS 7 only):
- left/right arrow: Previous/next move.
- up/down arrow: Previous/next sibling.
- command + left/right arrow: Previous/next branch.
- command + up arrow: Back to main line.
- control + left arrow: Start of game.
- control + right arrow: End of current line.
- control + command + right arrow: End of main line.
- space: Turn on/off auto-play.
- escape: Switch between replaying moves and editing comment.
Please let me know how this works for you, and whether there are other keyboard commands that would streamline your workflow.